Master's Program - Other Info and FAQs
- General Information at the UB Graduate School Site
- Buffalo - The City of Good Neighbors
- Can I switch to a doctoral program once I arrive?
- How much is graduate tuition?
- What is the University at Buffalo like?
- What is living in Buffalo really like?
- How much does it cost to live in Western New York?
- Does the University at Buffalo accept applications from international students? Canadians?
- Are GRE scores important?
- Is there a required minimum GPA and GRE scores?
- What are acceptable GRE scores?
- I didn't do well on the GRE test (OR my grade average is low). Should I still apply?
- I took the Graduate Record Exam over five years ago. Do I need to retake it?
- What coursework is required and what are the typical GRE scores of accepted students?
- How should I calculate my GPA?
- Can I substitute another test for the Graduate Record Exams?
- If I already have a Master's degree, how long will it take to complete a Ph.D. program? How many courses will transfer towards a doctoral degree?
- Is a Master's degree required before I can apply to the Ph.D. program?
- I didn't major in psychology as an undergraduate. May I still apply to your graduate program?
- What about housing at UB?
Any remaining questions? Drop us a note:
Department of Psychology
Park Hall Room 210
University at Buffalo--The State University of New York
Buffalo, NY 14260-4110
Phone: (716) 645-3660