Support the Department
The Psychology Department has continued to grow and thrive and you might have already discovered the many changes in the constitution of the faculty since you were a student in the department. Although some of the faculty’s faces may have changed, we all continue to share a commitment to excellence in research and teaching.
We frequently receive inquiries from our graduates wanting to know if they can make contributions to support the department’s activities and especially to support undergraduate and graduate students and research. The answer is yes!
Contributions may be made to several existing funds:
- The Dr. B. R. Bugelski Fellowship Fund for the benefit of graduate students in the Department of Psychology.
- The Eleanor Jacobs Scholarship Fund for the benefit of undergraduate and graduate women students in the Department of Psychology.
- The Marvin Feldman and Walter Cohen Award in Psychology, a prize to a graduating senior for distinguished honors achievement.
- The Robert W. Rice Memorial Award for Early Excellence in Research for an empirical research paper completed by a graduate student.
Contributions may also be made in recognition of a faculty member, mentor, staff member, instructor, student, or colleague.
Help support the Psychology Department by completing either online donor forms. Both links will take you to secure support UB Psychology pages.
- Psychology Department Resource Fund Donation Form
- Marvin Feldman and Walter Cohen Award in Psychology Donation Form